My wife is from Brazil and has introduced me to Tapioca
Tapioca is a starchy product made from cassava tubers. These tubers are native to Brazil and much of South America. Tapioca is available as flour, meal, flakes, and pearls. Tapioca pearls are commonly used to make tapioca pudding and bubble teas. Tapioca is also used as a thickener.
- Cholesterol Free
- Has dietary Fiber
- Easy to digest
- source of calcium.
My wife also introduced me to Tapioca Pizzas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
- mix this until it becomes a liquid
- Add slowly 8 tablespoons of tapioca Flour
- Mix until all indigence looks like pancake mix.
- Heat up a large frying pan and pour the mixture evenly in the pan.
- On medium heat cook like a pancake until the tapioca slides freely on the pan
- Remove to a cutting board and begin adding your toppings
- I add pasta sauce or tomato past to the base
- Then add all over cut us Chorizo
- Can add Tomato slices if you want!
- Then add greeted cheese all over
- Put in oven and bake for around 20 minutes until topping gets golden brown
Then Cut in sections and serve.